EA issued a patch for FIFA 15 on PC that fixes the hilarious ‘race to the center’ bug, which saw all players, including the goalkeepers running helplessly towards the center of the pitch. Watch it in the video below.
The patch is available through the EA’s Origin app, and the company stresses that it’s important to download it to ensure proper matching with other players online.
Here are the other bugs that EA highlighted and fixed in this first patch for FIFA 15.
• Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
• Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
• Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
• Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
• Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
• Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
• Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
• Fixed issue where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
• Fixed occurrences where players couldn’t progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)
The same patch will come to consoles later this year.
Follow Jonathan on Twitter: @jonathanriggall